Cambium Networks, the world’s leading manufacturer of wireless networking solutions, has announced special pricing and new features for service providers implementing Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi solution. Express Wi-Fi is an end-to-end software-as-a-service platform that helps mobile, satellite, and Internet service providers manage their Wi-Fi networks and services, helping them build, grow, operate, and monetize their network services in a sustainable and scalable way. The Express Wi-Fi platform is already used in more than 30 countries, connecting millions of people around the world.
As the official channel partner for the Express Wi-Fi platform, Cambium Networks offers added value to accelerate Express Wi-Fi deployments and is marketed through Cambium Networks distributors in Iberia. Cambium Networks’ commitments for Express Wi-Fi include connectivity for public access, education, and small and medium businesses. The Express Wi-Fi program is now available for:
– Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) seeking to train local business units to tailor solutions to their markets.
– Mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) seeking to improve the offer of mobile plans with access to Wi-Fi access points.
– Internet service providers that create communities with Wi-Fi access points to complement residential service.
– VSAT Internet Service Providers reaching remote locations with accessible Wi-Fi.
“Expanding Wi-Fi access is a key element in enabling better and broader global connectivity,” he says. David Botha, Connectivity Partnerships de Facebook. “The Express Wi-Fi platform enables operators and service providers to offer an excellent Wi-Fi network that is affordable for their customers and sustainable for their businesses. Our Express Wi-Fi partnership with Cambium Networks is critical to bringing faster, higher quality and more affordable Wi-Fi to people around the world. “
“With the Express Wi-Fi platform, we have seen how expanded connectivity can rapidly transform communities by connecting people and empowering local businesses,” he explains. Daran Hermans, Director of Product Line Management for Cambium Networks. “Cambium Networks provides a complete infrastructure for wireless broadband, Wi-Fi and centralized management in the cloud that can be quickly deployed to enhance any community.”
Cambium Networks Express Wi-Fi Service Providers will now receive:
– Special prices on evaluation equipment.
– Special Wi-Fi pricing for Express Wi-Fi deployments.
– Cambium Care Pro technical support on the access point and Express Wi-Fi setup, test and operations.
– Free access to training materials.
Service providers can register here to participate in the Cambium Networks technology offering as part of Express Wi-Fi deployments.
Cambium Networks’ full suite of solutions is available through its global network of partners.